Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Annual Camping in Ouray!

Every year we go up to Ouray for a family camping trip and so that Jeff can run his Emogene Pass run that he has done every year since we've ben married. The first year it was just us and as each year passes we have more friends and family come up with us. This year the Andersons, Dad, Anna and Gavin joined us and we had a really good week.
Jake and Chantrie
Maizy, Kadence, Samantha, Madison and Allyson.
Me at my not so hottest with baby Courtney. She did fantastically while we were there. Two months and she went on her first camping trip.
Our makeshift table for the little girls.
My handsome hubby at the begining of the race.
Hiding out in the tent with my sweet Samantha bugs.
Daddy and his girls. They are all truly daddys girls and love to be around him.

1 comment:

Callie said...

I lost all my numbers, text me.
Callie