Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Twins???

Oh gosh, this has been a little bit of a stressful week so far. I went into the midwife yesterday for a regular check-up. The last time I went in Ann (the midwife) couldn't find the baby's heartbeat but wasn't worried about it and this week when she couldn't find it yet again she figured she should do an ultra sound but of course its a really old machine. After putting the goop on my tummy she says, "It's twins, just kidding" then a few seconds later she says "Oh my @#^*, It is twins". She saw two heartbeats for a bit and then couldn't find the second heartbeat. She isn't positive but there is a possibility that I am expecting twins. They also were thinking that I was fourteen weeks along and I am really only ten. This pregnancy I am sick when I never have been before, I am always really tired, I am already showing, I think these could be signs that it is twins, we'll see I guess. I find out for sure next week but it has been driving me crazy not knowing. I wasn't going to tell anyone until we found out for sure but now I cant stop thinking about it and the implications it will have on me and our family. Jeff and I will be married for just barely three years and have four kids and they will all be 2 1/2 and under. Life will really change if it's twins, having another baby will be change enough but two?

5 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

wow that is crazy i cant even imagine it would be fun if they were your first 2 but i dont know how it would be i guess now diff than having the 4 i have! well good luck and i think that you will become super mom if it has to happen to anyone im glad its you!! you will do so good and be such a great mom keep us posted i am gonna go crazy just not knowing!

Sandie said...

I can not believe that the doctor couldn't send you over to the hospital or where ever, for a higher level untrasound STAT, so that you could have peace of mind.

Your life will certainly be busy with twins, but I know you girl, and you can do it! You are a wonderful mother.

Jenny said...

oh my gosh! you will have to let me know..I just set up my blog so I need to get it started..let me know what happens..love you! you are amazing

Jensen Family said...

I can't stand not knowing for sure! I can't wait til Tuesday, you better call right away and let me know!

the stone fam:) said...

k well i need to know i cant take it any more its killing me!! post already!! please!!!!!!!!!! love ya tons